Friday, November 4, 2011

Spreading Sunshine Makes Me Happy-Updated!



When I stumbled upon this little project, I knew that it would be a great way to start November and the holiday season.  I have been following Joy's Hope for a while now.  It's darling and fun.  I can't think of a better way to promote thanksgiving than focusing on the "giving".  So, I am going to commit right here and now to the Happy Day Project!  Check it out and join in on the fun.

UPDATE:

Want to see what my happy week looked like?












1 comment:

  1. Are you going to do this with me? My mind is spinning with all kinds of ideas. I plan on showing you what I am doing everyday right here on the blog. Be sure to tell me what you are up to in the comments. I think this will be super awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...