Monday, November 7, 2011

It's a Happy Day! (updated)

Happy Day Project.  Day One.



Today is designated as "treat your neighbor" day.  I hope that you visited Joy's Hope and got your free printable.  I decided to make a printable too.  I wanted to focus on gratitude and thanksgiving.  So, my plan is to make a fun treat and drop it off at a neighbor's house.  Just to let them know how much we love and appreciate them.  It will be part of our family night tonight.  And I'm sure that it will involve doorbell ditching.  My kids love a good doorbell ditch.  I haven't quite got it all put together yet.  Be sure to check back later and I will post a picture of the finished product.  But for now, here's a little treat for you!

Just print out a sheet of tags.  Cut them.  Punch a hole and tie them to your little gift.  Now go make someone happy!  Be sure to come back and tell me all about it in the comments!


 
UPDATE:  We decided to make some waffle cones!  We added a container of ice cream and some other ice cream accessories.  Cause who doesn't like ice cream??  We loaded it all in a gift bag and piled everyone in the car.  We chose to treat a family that lives nearby that we are indeed very grateful for!  They help relieve the stress and pressures of life on a regular basis.   Thanks guys-we sure love you!

p.s.  You might notice that the tag in the picture above is a little different than the printable.  Well.  My printer is broken.  I can only print in black and white.  So, I ended up coloring it all in with a marker.  Whatevs.  It worked. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh--who was the lucky recipient? Your homemade waffle cones are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. I couldn't possibly tell you. We definitely don't ring and tell!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...