Thursday, November 1, 2012

[The Gratitude Project] Families

I have been thinking lately that I want to really focus on gratitude in this month of November.  Not just for a day or two.  But for many days...twenty-two days to be exact.  Twenty Two Days of Gratitude.  My intent is to post something everyday from now until Thanksgiving that I am grateful for.  Want to join me?  I would love to hear or see what makes your heart sing!


Today I am thankful for my family.  My husband and kids.  They are so amazing!  Families are the most precious gift!  We have made a practice in our family of reserving Monday nights for family night.  We look forward to it every week.  We talk about important topics, read scriptures, play games, craft, make treats, and enjoy being together.  Sometimes we go on outings or adventures.  It's the best.  Being with my family makes me happier than anything else...hands down!

So, I am going to do something today to show my family how much I love and appreciate them.  I'm not quite sure what just yet.  But I am going to think of something spectacular!  Or maybe something simple.  It doesn't really matter.  It's mostly about being together.  Want to join me?  You could make a great dinner, or have a movie night!  You could play a fun game with the kids after school, or spend time crafting together.  Go to your favorite ice cream parlor or make cookies together.  Laugh and enjoy one another.  And tell them that you love them. 

Ready.  Set.  GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...