Monday, July 16, 2012

A Game of Mouse


Have you ever played Mouse before?  I've been looking into some dice games for a reason I will explain shortly.  But I came across this fun game of Mouse and I thought I would share it with you.  This is a great game for kids ages three and up.  You will need some dice...one for each player.  Or I suppose you could share and get away with just one.  You will also need this printable.  I chose to laminate my game cards so they could be used over and over again.  If you chose to laminate them, you will want to use dry erase markers.  If not, pencils will do just fine.

The object of the game is to be the first to complete your picture of the mouse.  You must start with the body.  So, in order to start your picture, you will need to roll a six.  If you don't get a six, pass the die to the next player and wait for your next turn.  Once you roll a six, you are free to add the other body parts in any order.  If you roll a number that corresponds to a part you have already drawn, then you forfeit your turn.

So what are you waiting for?  Print out a couple of cards, grab some dice and get going!  I think we will be playing this tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...