Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Scarecrow Spree


 Now these are really something to crow about!


Remember this guy?  Let me introduce you to his country cousins...


This could very well be the fastest cutest treat you will ever make.  All you need is four simple supplies.


1.  Scarecrow wrapper (FREE--just click on the link)
2.  Chewy Spree or something similar (I bought mine at our local grocery store for 69 cents)
3.  Glue stick (I consider this to be basically free--just dig a stick out of your craft drawer.)
4.  2" straw or sinamay doll hat (I bought mine at Hobby Lobby.  A package of eight was 99 cents! I was hoping for a natural straw color.  All they had left was red.  But hey, it's a scarecrow--he'll take whatever you got!)

Print and cut out the scarecrow wrappers.  Wrap them around your candy tube and secure in place with the glue stick.  Put a hat on the scarecrow's cute little head and you are done!

I told you.  Fast.  And you get all this cuteness for under a dollar.  These would make great little gifts for friends or teachers.  Need a craft for a Halloween party?  I got you covered!


Now go make a whole corn field of them!

I am linking up with:

(The plaid shirts were made using various papers from Weeds and Wildflowers Design)

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute and clever idea! I'm so glad to be following you, love your blog:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks Katie! I'm so glad that you are here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what some cuties ! thank you ! i pin it here : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/halloween-freebies/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...