Saturday, October 29, 2011

BOO!


We were "BOO"-ed the other day. You know what that is, right? Someone anonymously leaves a plate of goodies on your doorstep. Attached is a little poem explaining that you've been "BOO"-ed and then you in-turn deliver treats to two other unsuspecting homes in the neighborhood. It's been a Halloween tradition in our neighborhood for many many years now. So, I've been thinking all day today about what we should leave on the doorsteps tonight. I wanted to do a little something different this time around. I noticed this the other day on Pinterest. Click here for the original link.




I thought it might be fun to do something similar.  This is what I came up with:




I just made a simple bag topper out of card stock.  We are talking old school.  I didn't use anything fancy.  Just paper, scissors, and glue.  I stapled it to a lunch sack filled with this yummy treat that I came up with a few weeks back.  (You know, one of those recipes I was experimenting with for my cooking class).



Then I added this little tag:


Just print it, cut it out, and back it with some cute paper.  Don't forget to add a bit of ribbon.  Super cute!
Now, if you want to get really fancy, have your daughter "ring and run" wearing this little number:



Happy Owl-o-ween!

P.S.  Don't tell my neighbors it was me!


Looking for another BOO idea?  Click here.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...