Friday, December 14, 2012

Santa Sucker Favors

 
This has got to be one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time!

And all of the credit goes to my amazing sister-in-law who happens to share my name.  Three cheers for Julie!!!  I'm hoping to convince her to share her awesomeness with us on a regular basis!

I love this craft/favor for many reasons.  It's simple.  It requires very little ink to print and only a pair of scissors to execute.  Little hands could make this happen.  It totally and completely makes me smile!


1.  Print out the free printable here.  You will want to print it on a piece of white cardstock.
2.  Cut out the Santa moustache/beard combo.
3.  Punch or poke a hole just below the moustache.
4.  Add a sucker. (dumdum, tootsie, or something more gourmet)
5.  Grab a camera...because you are going to want to snap some pictures of your cute little Santas!

This would be the perfect craft/favor for a classroom party.  Or to bust the boredom when the kids get out of school for Christmas vacation.  My kids want to give them to all of their friends for Christmas!  And why not??

I'm linking up with:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...