Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Eggs

We are finally getting ready to decorate our Easter eggs this morning.  My daughter can't wait.  She loves a blank canvas!  I thought I'd share a few cool egg ideas I've found lately.  Just in case you need some inspiration!

I adore these floral modpodge eggs by Brown Paper Packages!


Or how about these origami paper wrapped eggs from One Dog Woof?  She has a really cool cutting and pasting technique that I am anxious to try!


These doodle eggs and water color eggs by Alisa Burke are completely amazing.  She is so talented!



Lil Luna creates these super fun subway art eggs using cut vinyl or stickers.  Don't you just want to raid your sticker stash and get to work?


And last but not least, these Lichtenstein eggs by Art Club Blog brought a huge smile to my face!


Now go boil some eggs and channel your inner artist!  Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...