Thursday, March 22, 2012

Are you Hungry for the Games?

We are just hours away from the midnight showing of The Hunger Games.  There are several people in our home that can hardly wait.  Is that the case at your house?   Do you have your tickets in hand?  Are you counting the minutes?  Here are some ideas to satisfy your hunger while you wait and wait and wait.

Are you planning a party this weekend for the big occasion?  Confessions of a Cookbook Queen has some wonderful ideas.




I love these cookies by the midnight garden.  


This blackberry cobbler by My Recipes is definitely a must.  They have several recipes from Panem to choose from.  Who knew that this book was all about the food?


I absolutely fell in love with this Mellark Bakery shirt I found on Etsy.

Well, I hope that helped.  Go team Peeta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...