Friday, December 16, 2011

Did you see what I saw?

I thought I'd share a few of the awesome things I've found in my internet travels.  Maybe you are looking for a last minute gift idea. 

Since we are in doll mode around here.  How about a paper doll kit?

Grey Luster Girl posted this idea a few days ago.  I loved it!  This just might become my little girl birthday gift for 2012!  It would also obviously make a great Christmas gift for the little girls in your life.


I love the idea of personalizing classic games for your own family.  The Crafting Chicks shared this idea for a Family Photo Go Fish game.






A long long time ago I saw this idea on Pinterest for a family Guess Who game.  Love love love it!


Now they make the "Guess Who?" boards even easier to work with.  You just put all of your photos onto one sheet that slides in behind the windows.  I made a set and they are a big big hit at our home. 

What fun things have you found?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...