Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Hello Friends!

How have you been?

It's been a very long time as I am sure that you have noticed.  I had some life events that took me away from this blog of mine for several years.  BUT, I'm back and will start bringing you more of the goodies that you have come to expect.  I am making a few changes...BIG changes.  The biggest is that I am changing my venue.  I will now be blogging at Hubbard Road.  A fresh space and a fresh look will be a welcome change.  Many of the downloads on this blog have become corrupted over the years.  So I will be sprucing up and re-posting some of your favorites on Hubbard Road along with lots of new ideas.  I have also opened an Etsy shop and am offering many of my handmade items for you to purchase there.  Good news, right? I hope that you will stop in to see what I'm up to.  Please follow and like and pin and share your favorites with all of your friends!

See you soon on Hubbard Road!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your valuable information to us. We also provide some grateful content related to your topic.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต รับฟรีเครดิต เป็นเกมการเดิมพันยอดฮิตตลอดมา โดยในเว็บไซต์ของเราเป็นเว็บไซต์บริการเกม สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มี PG SLOT เครือข่ายเว็บไซต์ที่มีขนาดใหญ่อย่างใหญ่โต เราให้บริการ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...