Tuesday, March 26, 2013

[Easter] Spring Bouquet



I just had to share this with you.  Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen?  My friend Kelley gave this to me last week and I absolutely love it.  Love. 


I'm sure you could figure this out on your own just from the picture.  But, I'll run through it anyway.  Why not?  She basically took a rectangular bud vase and filled it with peanut m&m's.  I'm sure any small pastel candy would work.  Pick a favorite.  Then she attached three paper flowers--that I am sure she crafted all on her own.  Because that's the kind of awesome that is Kelley.  And paper flowers are kind of her signature.  She does amazing things with paper flowers.  Anyway,  attach the paper flowers to some long wooden skewers.  Stick the flowers into the vase and arrange them all pretty-like.  Then tie an organza bow around the vase!

And there you have it!  These would make super cute centerpieces for your Easter table.  Or how about a teacher appreciation gift?  Or just because.  Give one to a friend.  It will make them happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...