These are perfect for giving to friends and teachers. Anyone really. Follow these easy steps to make your own:
1. Download and print the file.
2. Follow the general assembly instructions from this post. You will need some double sided sticky tape. I liked to orient my Santa so the point of the triangle is at the top of his hat. As for Rudolph, you will want the point of the triangle at his chin. The snowmen can be oriented either way.
3. If you wanted to get all fancy-pants you can embellish your containers a bit. You could put a small white pompom on Santa's hat or a red pompom for Rudolph's nose. Put a bow around Rudolph's neck. You get the idea. Have some fun!
3. Fill your little container of cuteness with some Christmas candy. I chose to use m&m candies of all varieties. But the sky's the limit here people! Well, as long as your candies are smallish.
4. Seal your containers and give them to all of your friends and loved ones this Christmas!
Enjoy! And have a very merry Christmas.