Back by popular demand....treat boxes! Christmas style!
These are perfect for giving to friends and teachers. Anyone really. Follow these easy steps to make your own:
1. Download and print the box templates. You have several choices.
2. Follow the general assembly instructions from this post. You will need some double sided sticky tape. I liked to orient my Santa so the point of the triangle is at the top of his hat. As for Rudolph, you will want the point of the triangle at his chin. The snowmen can be oriented either way.
3. If you wanted to get all fancy-pants you can embellish your containers a bit. You could put a small white pompom on Santa's hat or a red pompom for Rudolph's nose. Put a bow around Rudolph's neck. You get the idea. Have some fun!
3. Fill your little container of cuteness with some Christmas candy. I made the Christmas boxes a little bit bigger than the Halloween ones. So it could hold even more yumminess. I chose to use m&m candies of all varieties. But the sky's the limit here people! Well, as long as your candies are smallish.
4. Seal your containers and give them to all of your friends and loved ones this Christmas!
Now, I know that some of you will want to color your own. For creative reasons. Or for economic reasons. I get that--I really do. Ink is so blasted expensive. Soooo...I have created black and white versions just for you. Click here for the Santa and Rudolph printable. Or here for the snowmen printable.
Enjoy! And have a very merry Christmas.
I'm linking up with: