Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A little of this and a little of that

Summer totally kicked my blogging b*tt.  I mean really.  Who wants to blog when they can be having fun with the family?  Apparently not me.  Who wants to stare at the computer when they could be sitting lakeside reading a book and drinking lemonade?  Definitely not me. 

Well, summer is now officially over.  My youngest had her first day of kindergarten today.  It was a big happy moment.  She loved every minute of it.  I don't think I have ever met a kid (my own or not) who was more eager to go to school.  I can't wait to watch her learn and discover all of the wonderful things this world has to offer.  What a delight. 

What does all of this mean for the Mom ?  Not sure.  There's a whole big wide world out there for me to discover too.

I would like to spend a little more time here with you though. 

So, let's get this party started.  What should we do first? 

1 comment:

  1. Rachel absolutely loved her first day too! Such a happy day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...