Wednesday, January 11, 2012

[Valentine] MOOchas sMOOchas



I don't know where I got this phrase.  Something in the back of my mind tells me it might have been a Calvin & Hobbes comic strip.  Anyway, I think it's cute.  And it was destined to become a Valentine greeting.  This card can stand alone, but it would be even cuter with a little treat.  My daughter loves cowtails (the candy not the anatomical part).  And they are cheap.  And I just discovered that they make a strawberry version.  As in pink!  The stars are aligning.  This little valentine would also be cute with a chocolate milk, or a skinny cow ice cream bar.  Your choice.

5 comments:

  1. This is a fun idea. I like the saying especially since I call one of my daughters Missy Moo. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooooow wonderful! I'm considering taking your moovelous idea ...one step further to see if it is possible make a topper for the 1 x 8 inch cello skinny bags and try and stick 2 -3 mini cow tails in a bag. Thank you for your inspiration, I doubly appreciated it...as I grew up on a dairy farm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might use this and attach to a pack of chocolate milk straws. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...