Monday, January 23, 2012

[Valentine] Crazy about Crazy Straws!

Still in the market for an inexpensive "sugar-free" valentine?



I found these crazy heart straws at the grocery store and grabbed a pack.  I think it was a little over a buck for twelve straws.  Add a paper flag and you are good to go.  Just staple or tape the flag around one of the loops in the heart.  That should keep it from slipping off.  If you really want to get fancy, add a little drink to go with it.  Maybe a water bottle or a juice box?


I;m linking up with: WhipperBerry

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea! No-sugar goodies are a win in my book! With a slight tweak I bet this would be a good option for Halloween too. (found your blog through your sister's post on FB btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krysta--I am so glad that you found me!! Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! And I have a bunch of these - I've been looking for a non-candy item to make my daughter's class - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I showed it to my daughter but of course, she replied, "Where's the candy?"
    We had to keep looking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...