Monday, June 24, 2013

Pocket Notes



Have you ever just wished you had a little card on hand for those spur of the moment occasions when you want to leave a little note for someone?  I have found myself in this situation a lot lately.  You just have a few seconds.  You don't need to send flowers.  You don't need to give a batch of your favorite treat.  You just need or want to write a few quick words on something more than the back of a WalMart receipt.  Know what I mean?

Well, I think I've found the solution.  I like to call them "pocket notes".  They fit perfectly in your pocket or more likely your purse.  The are the size of a business card.  These are perfect for sliding under someone's windshield wiper, or slipping into their backpack or purse.  You can slide them inside a door frame or tuck them into a coat pocket.  These would be the perfect accompaniment to acts of random kindness. 

I've made it super easy for you.  Just print them out here.  You can use a sheet of printable business cards (Avery 8371) or just print on a sheet of card stock and cut them out with a paper cutter or scissors.

It's just that simple.  Now go and express yourself!

1 comment:

  1. It is a good idea to have a pocked note, it can record what I think anytime!
    http://led.cpbay.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...