Wednesday, November 14, 2012

[The Gratitude Project] Gatherings

I love getting together with friends and family to celebrate the holidays.  Or just the everyday.  I am so thankful for these times of gathering!


Are you hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year?  Do you plan on having a "kids table"?  I've come up with a fun place mat filled with activities for the kids to do while they wait for the mashed potatoes.  All you need is some crayons.  Color the Thanksgiving characters.  Help the turkey get out of the maze.  Make a list of what you are thankful for.  And spur on some laughter with these Thanksgiving day jokes.


Disclaimer:
These place mats are designed to print out on a legal size paper (14" x 8.5").  The paper used in designing this place mat is from Weeds and Wildflower Designs.  I used some free Thanksgiving Clipart from the web.  To my knowledge there are no copyright or limited use agreements.  I also created the maze at this site.  They have lots of fun puzzles to choose from.  Just plug in your parameters and it spits out a puzzle.  Doesn't get much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...