Thursday, January 12, 2012

[Valentine] Consider Yourself Kist



I was grocery shopping the other day and noticed that Sunkist soda pop was on sale for...twenty-five cents!!  Holy smoke.  I have teenagers.  They like soda pop.  I figured there had to be a Valentine idea in there somewhere, so I bought a few.


If you don't want to go the sugary caffeinated (can you believe they put caffeine in their orange drinks?) route, Sunkist also makes fruit snacks!  Perfect for the pre-schooler crowd.



Here you go--a hanging tag for the soda pop!



(Print out the tags onto white cardstock.  Cut out the tags.  I liked leaving a bit of white border on mine.  Punch or cut out the circle.  Fold the hanging tag just above the circle and just below the circle.  Place tags over the lid on the soda pop bottle.)

And a tri-fold envelop for the fruit snacks!



(Print out the envelopes onto white cardstock.  Cut out the tags.  Once again I liked the white border.  Fold the envelope just above the greeting and just below, making sure the ends overlap in the back.  Staple the fruit snacks to the top and then add a little piece of double-sided tape to hold it closed on the back.  A heart sticker would be super cute!)

Consider yourself kist!

I love Valentine's Day.  Always have.  Always will.

*****
I just discovered that they also make Sunkist sodas in strawberry and grape.  That probably would have been cuter.  Oh well.  It is what it is.


I'm linking up with:

Somewhat Simple

5 comments:

  1. Oh my heck! I totally love these!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome! Thanks for popping by and come back soon. I have lots of fun Valentine stuff coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..thanks for the free printout!! these ideas are great!!

    thanks

    Melissa Frances from WA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea. Saved it! Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Think I'll give my hubby one...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...