Saturday, December 31, 2011

[New Year] Think Inside the Box

Happy New Year's Eve! 

 Are you ready for one last day of celebrating in 2011? Has it been a good year for you?  Are you sad to see this year end?  Or are you anxious to say "good riddance"?  Do you know someone else that's had a hard year? Maybe they could use a little help as they look forward to a new start in 2012.  I've got just what you both need.



This drink carrier from Sonic has been knocking around my closet for a few months now.  I've been saving it for just the right occasion.  It was the perfect size for making a ...New Year Celebration in a Box.  And it's perfect for packaging up a little cheer for a friend.  It all came together in just a matter of minutes.  You probably have everything you need right at your fingertips.

First I gussied up my box a little bit.  You could spray paint it or modpodge it with some cute paper.  I wanted to keep it fast and simple,  so I just glued on a little card.  It seemed like it needed a little somethin-somethin.  Bling perhaps?  Metallic confetti seemed like the perfect adornment for the new year!



Now you just need to add a few party essentials.

How about a banner?


I already made one for you!  You can print it out here.  How easy is that?

A few questionnaires make for a fun activity.  You can get those here.



Then I added some poppers and some other noisemakers that I bought for a couple of bucks.



And a party wouldn't be much of a party without some confetti balloons!



To finish it off, you could add a fun game and a favorite festive drink.



And there you have it!  Everything you need all wrapped up and ready to drop on someone's doorstep!


*****

Have a happy and safe New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...